- Seems like altcoin season is beginning! Check LTC price predictions and price charts from TradingView to find out why LTC might reach new price targets soon
We’ve been waiting for it since summer, and it finally seems to be nearby – the long-awaited altcoin season. Will Litecoin breakout signify the beginning of the new uptrend? Traders and crypto enthusiasts think it’s possible. Read LTC price predictions from tradingview and Twitter users – they have a few interesting ideas!
Twitter users say ‘Buy’
Now, when the LTC is on the verge of a possible skyrocketing, Twitter users say it’s high time to enter the market before it’s too late. It concerns LTC/BTC pair, too:
Extra-bullish prediction from the same user is $1K in the future:
April 2019 BTC $5,300
July 2019 BTC $9,200
October 2019 BTC $16,000
February 2020 BTC $29,000
July 2020 BTC $56,000
November 2020 BTC $87,000
This will be a 1.5 trillion market cap. The dominance of BTC will only be 40% – 46%.
Litecoin will be $1k528:27 PM – Aug 25, 2019Twitter Ads info and privacy26 people are talking about this
In summer, Warren Buffet promised the altseaon where Litecoin “will go wild”.
Prediction:#Bitcoin will sit at these levels for a few weeks.
Altcoins will run wild.#Litecoin #Ethereum #Xrp #BitcoinCash #EOS #BitcoinSV
-Warren B.783:06 PM – Jun 28, 2019Twitter Ads info and privacy26 people are talking about this
So, has the altcoin season started? Let’s find it out with the help of technical indicators and LTC price charts.👉MUST READ
Bullish breakout is here
Litecoin (LTC) price chart by TradingView
If we analyze both LTC/USD and LTC/BTC pairs, we can see there are strong arguments for a bullish breakout to take place soon.
The LTC/USD technical indicators are as follows:
- We are currently facing 1.236 Fibonacci resistance at 72.58, after bouncing off of $62.
- There is a massive hidden bullish divergence on the daily, in which we are seeing lower lows for the price, and higher lows for the indicators, namely RSI and MACD.
- The 20 Moving Average (MA) acts as a good reference for significant support and resistance and is currently functioning as support for the price.
- We are seeing a textbook ascending triangle that indicates the potential for a bullish reversal. Bears are merely protecting 1.236 fib level resistance, while bulls are constantly making higher lows.
Judging by all those indicators, LTC might touch $80 mark easily during this week.
When it comes to LTC/BTC, it also looks quite good:
- We are also seeing a hidden bullish divergence for the pair. The price is making lower lows, while the MACD is making higher lows.
- The RSI has been inconsistent with the divergence, but two bullish breakouts have taken place already with a divergence reference to the RSI as an indicator. This indicates that a bullish momentum can kick in again for a breakout.
- We are seeing a potential reverse head and shoulders pattern, in which we are at the process of completing the right shoulder. If this pattern plays out, we could see a potential breakout to 0.008 levels.
SOURCE: NEWS U TODAY